During the period of lockdown measures, we are following government guidance for allocating our properties. This means we are only accepting new tenants or moving existing tenants if the move would:
- support victims of domestic abuse and people fleeing other forms of violence
- prevent severe overcrowding
- facilitate move-on from temporary accommodation
- facilitate discharge from hospital to free-up bed space for others requiring care
- support those living in unsafe accommodation, or without settled accommodation, which poses a risk to their health
To support enabling moves safely, we have introduced virtual viewings where a video, photographs and floor plan of the property is sent to the prospective tenant rather than a face to face viewing and sign-ups of tenancy agreements are completed in our large boardroom, 2 metres apart from other people.
Further, if you are looking to complete a mutual exchange, we are happy to make a start on the paperwork for you, but would strongly encourage you to wait until the lockdown restrictions are lifted to complete your move.
For more information please click here