Post Title: Housing Assistant
Salary £18,445 pro-rata for 4 days/28 hours a week (Full-time equivalent £23,056)
Hours: Part-Time 4days/28 per week
Place of work: 227 Wood Lane, London, W12 0EX
Closing date: 12 October 2020
Women’s Pioneer Housing has a rich history of housing women for almost 100 years. Our values, co-created with our staff and residents, reflect both our history and our future: Positivity, Integrity, One team, Never forgetting the customer, Equality, Empowerment and Responsibility.
Our patch-based working approach where frontline staff work as one team helping each other to deliver services and support our residents’ independence and well-being has meant we have continued to deliver high-quality services in an unprecedented year
Following an internal promotion, we have a vacancy for a part-time Housing Assistant, working 28 hours over 4 days a week, to manage letting social and market rented properties and supporting the wider team on rent collection and duty calls. This role requires you to work collaboratively with your colleagues in Repairs, and housing to provide a resident-focused lettings and market rent management service. This is an exciting and varied role and a rare opportunity to join a specialist organisation championing women’s housing issues.
You don’t need to have housing management experience to join us but you should have an exceptional record of customer service, empathy, a capacity to learn and a passion for women’s housing issues. We will provide a comprehensive induction with an opportunity to learn, develop and drive your own work.
We have re-evaluated how we work since the global pandemic; the Housing Assistant will have an agile role, both visiting properties, holding meetings in the office and be fully enabled to work from home with a laptop and mobile phone. Further, we have a generous flexi – time package available, 21 days annual leave plus 6.5 bank holidays and a generous pension scheme.
How to apply:
- An up-to-date CV which shows your full career history – we recommend that this is no longer than two pages;
- A supporting statement explaining why you are interested in this role detailing how you are a good candidate for this post and how you fulfil the person specification – we recommend that this is no longer than two pages, please make sure you include examples and expand on your CV;
- A completed Diversity Monitoring form.
- Completed applications should be sent to [email protected]
- Interviews for this role will be held on 22 October remotely via video call. Please indicate on your application if you are unable to attend the interview date.
Applications must be received by midnight Monday 12 October